Skocz do zawartości

changing broker

Pier Gaetano Novara
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi Pier,

Firstly, if u want broker who gives u PIT 8c u need choose one of polish companies. Only these are obligated to send u this document. However, it's not so important as u can imagine but for sure makes everything more easier.

If low spreads on main pairs are priority for sure HFT Brokers is the leader at polish market for now. U can open real account by our website which cause that u receive 10% discout on spreads and commissions. However, even without that it will be offer from TOP3 at polish market.

If u have any questions please free to contact with me by private message or e-mail.

Regards,

P.

I think it's not obligatory but I can check it for u if u want. Probably there will be needed to contact directly with broker support to open account.

If I'm wrong the same situation for sure will be in every polish broker companies.

The same problem is when polish people want open account living abroad. They need to contact with broker and make some additional procedures.