Skocz do zawartości

The First USA .Gov Legitimately PATENTED Forex Robot

David Joe
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hello guys ...

About a month ago, I have bought a standard edition of a software named Forex Striker, I used it in my trade, I tried it on the 5M charts, I could use it for trading with just $500 as its owners promissed to have a risk not exceeding 3% and that was true, more over it worked on my PC very smoothly without any overloading or crashes all the time, in conclusion I think that I didn't waste my money buying such a software as my money has been doubled many times through the past month and thanks to Forex Striker ...

Before purchasing that software I could investigate about it and see its First USA .Gov verified patent with undeniable proof, over 300 Real Money Accounts as a proof and a 7 years Back Test ...

Forex Robot

NOT BUYING? ==> FREE CONTEST!

If you don't want to buy it, they are presenting a contest, there will be 50 winners that will get a free copy of the software, they have just launched that contest a few days ago, unfortunately I missed it before buying my copy, you can participate in it for free just click on "Get it for FREE!" link to the top right corner of the website page then follow instructions ...

Forex Robot

Have a gainful trading :)